Monday, July 6, 2009

Day Seven - Las Vegas, Nevada

Day Seven:

I’m not really a gambler and that’s not why I come to ‘Vegas…for me, it’s simply an exiting and interesting place to be. However, for this trip it was also a place to rest/re-charge before starting my trip back home.

I think it was about 9PM on Thursday night when I arrived at my hotel on the North-East side of Las Vegas (not far from Nellis Air Force Base)…I hadn’t eaten dinner yet so I wound out at a Denny’s (always open you know!) for dinner.

The next day (Friday) I slept in and then went to give my 370 a good bath and get it ready for the trip home (putting the front end bra on, etc)…after the car washing and a good brunch, I went back to my hotel for a nap (planning on being up late that night).

I had decided to take in a late evening movie (Transformers; Revenge of the Fallen) and then spend some time in downtown Las Vegas…the movie was quite good and the drive into and in Las Vegas was great. I know business is supposed to be down in ‘Vegas but you couldn’t tell it from the amount of traffic on Las Vegas Boulevard at 1AM!

I tried to take some decent “night” pictures…I’ll let you be the judge of how they turned out. Anyway; got back to my hotel about 3AM and slept in until about 8AM the next morning and heading for home!

Las Vegas Pictures

No comments:

Post a Comment